Turf Delivered to Your Door around Northern Victoria
We deliver around Mildura and Broken Hill.
Delivering to your door Tuesday to Saturday.
- Turf orders need to be placed by 10am, Monday to Friday, two days prior to desired delivery.
- All alterations and cancellations must be made prior to 12 noon the weekday, Monday to Friday, the day prior to scheduled delivery.
- The turf is delivered to your house with a forklift.
- We normally deliver the turf onto your nature-strip.
- The forklift needs 3 meters width.
- Ideally, we need 3 empty car spaces.
- The forklift is too high to go through a garage.
- The turf is pushed off the pallet, so you are just left with a pile of turf.
- Once our forklift is invited onto your property, any accidental damage that may occur is your responsibility. (It is extremely rare that damage does occur but can happen.)
- Minimum delivery is 20 square metres @ $150 delivery fee
- Standard orders over 30 square metres @ $100 delivery fee
Pick up your pre-ordered Turf
Pick-up is available from Buronga, Tuesday to Saturday, however the turf must be pre-ordered and pre-paid.
The Pickering’s Transport Buronga depot is a receivable depot only:
- There is no minimum quantity to be picked up,
- There is no turf stored for spontaneous pickups,
- There is no turf on display,
- All orders need to be placed either by phone or by web,
- The turf is fork-lifted onto your ute or trailer,
- The turf is sitting on a pallet of which does not need to be returned,
- The depot is a busy area, so children are to stay in the vehicle at all times.
Turf is heavy – 45 square metres is usually a tonne in weight.
- Bring an appropriate weight rated ute or trailer
- Bring appropriate tie down straps